Requia Studios has a policy that neither it nor any of its agents or employees shall accept or consider any unsolicited material, ideas, or suggestions, including a certain premise, story, treatment, script, mailed packages or other material of any nature whatsoever (“Unsolicited Materials”).
Accordingly, you may not use this website or information obtained therefrom to submit Unsolicited Materials to Requia Studios via any means (including, without limitation, via phone, mail, fax or email).
Please do not submit any Unsolicited Materials in any form to Requia Studios or any of its agents or employees. The purpose of this policy is to avoid any potential misunderstandings if your original work seems similar to a Requia Studios production since many works and submissions are based on the same or similar ideas.
Please note, if you choose to disregard this policy and you still submit unsolicited materials, then regardless of anything to the contrary stated in your Unsolicited Materials, the following terms shall apply to your submissions.
TERMS OF UNSOLICITED SUBMISSION
1. You acknowledge that you are making this submission voluntarily, and Requia Studios has no obligation to you of any kind in connection with the Unsolicited Material.
2. You represent and warrant that you are the sole and exclusive creator, author and owner of the Unsolicited Material, and that to your knowledge no one else has any right to the Unsolicited Material.
3. You acknowledge that other persons including other Requia Studios employees may have submitted to Requia Studios or to others or made public, or may hereafter originate and submit or make public, similar or identical material which Requia Studios shall have the right to use, and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation in the event of Requia Studios’ use of such other similar or identical material.
4. You agree that your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Requia Studios without any compensation to you and you hereby assign the full right to use the Unsolicited Material and that Requia Studios will have all rights to subsequent development, use, or adaptation of the Unsolicited Material.
5. You hereby waive any right of approval, any claim to compensation or benefit, any claim to further use of the Unsolicited Material, or anything derived from the Unsolicited Material, and any claim arising out of any use of the Unsolicited Material, other than as may be subsequently agreed upon in writing.
6. You agree that Requia Studios may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way.
7. You agree that there is no obligation for Requia Studios to review the submission.
8. You agree that there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
9. You release Requia Studios, its subsidiaries and assigns, and any of Requia Studios’ employees or agents, from any liability, loss or damage which may arise as a result of Requia Studios’ access to the Unsolicited Material. You acknowledge and agree that Requia Studios is not obligated to return the Unsolicited Material to you.
ThunderBall Films, S.R.L. is an international production company based in the Dominican Republic (RNC 1-31-31447-3). The company originated in 2005 as ThunderBall Films to create, develop, and produce a slate of films & TV as a development – production company, initially as a work-for-hire Producer.
Through Co-productions and global relationship expansions led to progressing into developing in-house projects through options, acquisitions, and partnerships as we continued building IP assets, supplemented by tax credit financing and a growing Advisory Board membership of experts.
Formed in 2022, Requia Studios ™ acquired all rights, titles, interest, and assets as the parent company of ThunderBall Films in addition to overseeing the Advisory Board from the corporate offices located in Orlando, Florida.
C,J. Stussi is the Owner and has been involved in the entertainment industry for over 30 years.
She previously worked 3.5 years as an entertainment transactional attorney for Abrams Coate LLP which counseled major corporate, studio and entertainment clients such as Paramount Pictures, Imagine Entertainment and Millenium Films over the years.
With deep roots and relationships in the entertainment industry, these two exceptional companies listed below, working together in partnership, are experts in placing film and audiovisual tax credits throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. With their trusted partners, as Requia Studios – ThunderBall Films Advisory Board members will assist our film & television productions from A to Z – advising on applying and qualifying for tax credits, legal and tax planning, production services and tax credit monetization.
A. Tax Credits US as tax credit specialists has funded billions of dollars in tax credits place within a number of industries, including film.
B. Credits and Incentives Corporation is an industry leader in the transferable state tax credits market. Our team of experienced state tax incentive experts has collectively managed over 2,500 transactions totaling more than $2 billion in various state tax credits. We can quickly and efficiently monetize earned tax credits on behalf of awardees. With state tax incentive programs evolving constantly, our team works diligently to educate tax credit buyers and sellers of the intricacies of each program.
K. Williams Public Relations is a boutique PR agency bicoastal between Atlanta and Los Angeles. As a boutique agency with over 10+ years of PR experience, we are committed to being hands on and having personal relationships with all of our clients. We tailor our approach to specifically meet the needs of our clients, with the goal of creating visibility and enhancing our clients individual brand identity.
Faceplant Film and TV International is a full scale production company, specializing in action but have multiple genres at our disposal.
From comedies to horror, drama to sci-fi, there isn’t a project that we don’t have experience in.
Founder, Chuck Borden, has developed a wide range of projects in multiple genres and a variety of budgets.
Requia Studios has formed a Strategic Alliance partnership with Elevated Artists Entertainment, LLC to help the company facilitate final packaging elements on selected projects, increase its expansion with its new production entity, Elevation Cinema, and streaming services platform, Elevation Movies, along with other joint participations to follow on a case-by-case basis.
Pinewood Recording Studios LLC produces original music for film and TV.
Based in Los Angeles, California, the company founded by awarded film composer Mariano Saulino and his wife Silvina Slatopolsky Photographer/ Music Licensing Manager, brings scoring solutions for independent filmmakers as well as for major marks like FOX, DISNEY, NETFLIX, LIONSGATE, AMAZON PRIME VIDEO and APPLE VIDEO among others.
As a new branch in the U.S. of the Argentinian SAULINO MUSIC ORIGINAL MEDIA SOUNDTRACKS company, since 2022 PINEWOOD RECORDING STUDIOS has established its new business offices in the heart of Calabasas.
Having performed in front of hundreds of thousands at clubs, theaters, colleges, private and corporate parties, fundraisers, Britishmania Beatles Tribute performs approximately 35 songs, going through all the decades of the Beatles with appropriate costume changes to match the era in an exciting two-hour show. As a leading Beatles Tribute Band, Britishmania employs the iconic replica instruments and amplifiers used by The Beatles! The use of Vox Amplifiers, Rickenbacker, Gretsch, Gibson (J-160e), Hofner, Epiphone and Ludwig will surely enhance the appetite for Beatles lovers everywhere! They have performed and toured in New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Florida, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Washington DC, Texas, Arizona, Montana, Indiana, Michigan, and MANY other cities as well as Canada, Mexico, London, Liverpool, Amsterdam…Britishmania is THE #1 Beatles Tribute Band!
We specialize in casting top Lookalike and commercial actors for various productions. Our agency connects talented actors with the right opportunities, supporting auditions and contract negotiation.
CASTING: SPECIALITY TALENT FOR: Film and TV – Online Media – Corporate Events – Private Events – National & International
We specialize in casting background Actors (also known as extras) for various productions. Our agency connects talented actors with the right opportunities, providing support throughout the casting process, from auditions to contract negotiation.
CASTING: EXTRA ACTORS TALENT FOR: Film and TV – Online Media – Print – In-House Productions – Local Productions
Our portfolio of distribution relationships from previous ThunderBall Films releases, either through Co-productions or in-house films & TV include AMAZON PRIME (Frame 313: The JFK Assassination Theories, had a theatrical release at the Ogden 6 in Naperville, Illinois, and subsequently on Amazon Prime in 2009, still showing today), ACCOLADE GLOBAL FILM COMPETITION (Jack the Ripper: Reality and Myth 2015 – Award of Recognition winner), CINES UNIDOS (SubHysteria 2010 – Sales Agent promoted at the Cannes Film Festival and concurrently, there was a theatrical release in Venezuela by the Producers in a 26 week showing recouping double the amount of the original budget for the film), HAYTI FILM FESTIVAL (Obama in NC: The Path to History 2010 – Sales Agent promoted at the Cannes Film Festival after an initial theatrical release by the Producers at the festival), SONY PICTURES TELEVISION INTERNATIONAL (The Valley of Tears – 2006) and IFC Channel (Ultraviolent 2006).